From the archives of Michael Drusdow’s personal recordings comes this live compilation of Classical and Chamber Music in his first ever album debut! Classical Dreams features over an hour of music, performed by Michael, and engineered by M. R. Oakley. (Also availabe on Spotify and Amazon Music)
AVAILABLE NOW! $14.99 for a Special Edition Archive Edition including two portraits of Michael Drusdow by artists Aleksa Kirstens and Reverend Ruin as well as the Promo Flyer designed by Synergist Ventures LLC!
Personally chosen and arranged in the play order by Michael, this album features:
- Track 01: Well Tempered Clavier Prelude and Fugue in B Flat Major BWV 866 (1)
- Track 02: Gershwin Preludes for Violin and Piano No. 1 & 2 (Featuring Violinist Ivana Joy, bio below)
- Track 03: Mozart Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor
- Track 04: Phillip Glass Etude No. 1
- Track 05: Beethoven Piano Sonata No. 10 in G Major Op. 14. No.2 (Allegro)
- Track 06: Busoni Chaconne
- Portrait by Artist Aleksa Kirstens
- Portrait by Artist Reverend Ruin
- Promo Flyer designed by Synergist Ventures LLC!
The album is now available for purchase!
We are pleased to welcome IVANA JOY as our guest violinist on the Gerwshin Preludes!
Ivana Joy is a 20-year-old musician who has been playing the violin since she was 4. She has had the honor of being Concertmaster of the Converse Symphony Orchestra, the Hendersonville Symphony Orchestra and the Carolina Youth Symphony orchestra for two years including at their performance in Carnegie Hall, NYC. She has been the winner of the Foothills Music Club Betty Van Buskirk, Lesley Oakes, and the Kathleen Erwin scholarship awards and has received the Cathryn B. Crouch (2019) and the Robert Chesebro Award (2020) for Most Outstanding Musician. She currently studies with Dr. Courtney LeBauer at Converse University.
Michael and Ivana have performed together off and on since 2017, and her appearance on the 2nd track of his Classical Dreams Album represents a partnership of two young musicians that are advanced beyond their years.